I have created a personal list of the best sports movies I've seen regarding their motivational messages. Also, I include in my post a Top 10 according to a popular YouTube channel devoted to movies and the like.

Personally, I have watched the following sports movies. Here is my list in order of inspirational power according to me.


1. Rudy (Of course!)
2. Coach Carter
3. Miracle
4. Rocky
5. Warrior
6. Remember The Titans
7. Hoosiers
8. The Fighter
9. He Got Game
10. Rebound: The Legend of Earl 'The Goat' Manigault
11. Friday Night Lights
12. Brian's Song
13. Glory Road
14. We Are Marshall
15. Any Given Sunday
16. The Karate Kid
17. Gridiron Gang
18. The Wrestler
19. The Express
20. Invincible
21. United
22. Forever Strong
23. Peaceful Warrior
24. Rocky II
25. Moneyball
26. Blue Chips
27. The Longest Yard
28. White Men Can't Jump
29. Love & Basketball
30. Goal!


I have also watched these movies. But please, do not waste your time. These movies are not good!.

31. The Karate Kid
32. The Karate Kid, Part II
33. The Karate Kid, Part III
34. Rocky III
35. Rocky IV
36. Rocky V
37. Rocky Balboa
38. Never Back Down
39. Never Back Down 2: The Beatdown
40. Space Jam
41. Speed Racer
42. Facing the Giants
43. Crossover
44. Like Mike
45. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
46. Blades of Glory
47. The Waterboy
48. Above the Rim

List of the best sports movies of all time
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

Going for the gold. Knocking it out of the park. Making a slam-dunk. In movies, sports provide not just action but also motivation. WatchMojo count down our picks for the top 10 inspirational sports movies.



What is your personal top 10?

Remember that you're allowed to fall, but you must get back up!
#YourChangeIsNow

Post a Comment Blogger

Thanks for reading! I want to help you to become the best version of yourself in the best way I can, so I care about your opinion. What do you think?

 
Top